Courses in HHA
In the home health aide (HHA) program, students are trained to provide assistance to seniors and people who are disabled, chronically ill, or cognitively impaired. Home health aides mostly work in a client’s home and help with activities, such as bathing and dressing, and provide services such as light housekeeping. This program is open to candidates who:
- Hold a current and valid certified nurse assistant certificate.
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Can present an official transcript, high school diploma or GED certificate or equivalency.
- Possess a valid California ID and social security number.
- Pass a physical exam.
- Pass a TB screening.
- Complete a Livescan fingerprinting and background check.
- Obtain and pass a drug screening.
For more information about the program and schedule, please contact us at 818-757-4431, or click below to download the Program and Schedule PDF:
Click below to download the HHA Fact Sheet:
2023 Course Dates
Courses Start April 2023
The 40 hour class will meet Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m
The 40 hour class will meet:
Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m
|2023 A||Apr 10 to Apr 14, 2023|
|2023 B||Aug 21 to Aug 25, 2023|
|2023 D||Aug 28 to Sept 1, 2023|
|2023 C||Sept 8 to Sept 14, 2023|
|2023 E||Dec 18 to Dec 22, 2023|