The Annenberg School of Nursing
At the Annenberg School of Nursing (ASN) we have created an intimate center of learning. We prepare vocational nursing (VN) students for the state licensing exam, the NCLEX-PN®, and nurse assistant (NA) students to earn certification through the California Department of Public Health (CDPH).
Whether nursing will be your first career or your next career, it all starts here.
5 Great Reasons to Choose The Annenberg School of Nursing LVN Program:
- Personalized Financial Aid Assistance
- Small-class sizes with hands-on experience
- Easily accessible study resources
- Experienced and supportive faculty
- Complete the full-time LVN program in just 13 months
- Licensing pass rates well above the state average
If you are interested in becoming a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), please call (818) 757-4431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursing Fast Facts
- Nursing is the largest healthcare occupation
- The average age of a nurse is 40
- As the average lifespan increases so does the need for nurses
- Nursing skills like leadership, teamwork, and problem-solving are in high demand by all employers