To be considered for admission to the Annenberg School of Nursing VN program, candidates must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a US high school diploma or equivalent (foreign diploma must be evaluated for equivalence)
- Valid California drivers license or ID
- Social Security card
- Pass the TEAS exam
- Pass a physical
- Be capable of performing the physical duties required of a nurse
- Pass a background check and drug screening
- Speak, read, and write English.
Applicants also must interview with the ASN Director, complete a student questionnaire, and provide two letters of recommendation from relevant sources (no family). For a complete list, click below to download the Course Catalog:
Click below to download the Vocational Nursing Student Performance Fact Sheet:
Annenberg School of Nursing does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or veteran status in the recruitment of students, or in the implementation of its policies, procedures, and activities.