TEAS Entrance Exam
In order to evaluate students’ academic preparedness, applicants must take the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS). Readiness is evaluated in four areas: Math, Science, English, and Reading for a total of 170 questions.
Scores are available immediately after completing the exam. Failure to reach a pre-established cut-off score in any area will require taking the entire exam again. There is a one-month minimum between tests and it can only be retaken once. Test results are valid for a year. If the test has been taken and passed within the past 12 months, the learning institution that administered it may be asked to send the Annenberg School an official transcript.
The exam is given only during the enrollment period at 19300 Sherman Way, Reseda, CA 91335. Examination fee is $75. Space is limited and early registration is recommended.
Learning disabilities and physical handicaps can present testing challenges. Fortunately, at the Annenberg School of Nursing (ASN) we can make accommodations for students with special needs. However, requests for modifications of testing procedures must be accompanied by documentation of the special needs.
Acceptable proof-of-need includes a statement from a representative of a previous school verifying that special testing accommodations were given within the past three years.
A diagnosis by a state-licensed professional qualified to diagnose learning disabilities requiring special testing accommodations also must be submitted.
Important DatesOpen House Dates:
- Tuesday, Jul. 25, 2017 – 4:30pm
- Tuesday, Aug. 29, 2017 – 4:30pm
- Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2017 – 4:30pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 7, 2017 – 4:30pm
- TEAS Exams - By appointment only. 3hr long proctored test.$75.00 check, money order or cashier’s check only. Individuals must arrive at 8:30 am. Dates: August 2, 3, 16, 23, 24, and 31 September 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, and 28 October 4, 6, 13, 19 November 3, 9, 15, 29